7 Stage Road
Monroe, NY 10950
Tel: (845) 782-8341
Fax: (845) 782-3006
Monday - Friday, 8am to 4pm
Village Clerk's Office
The employees of the Village of Monroe oversee the general operation of our Village. They accept payments for water bills, property taxes, the Building Department and the Village boards. Any dispute of property bills should be brought to the attention of the Village Clerk. Water bill questions should be directed to the Water Department, 783-4440.
Village Hall is closed on the following holidays: New Year's Day, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Lincoln's Birthday, Presidents' Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veteran's Day, half day on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving Day, day after Thanksgiving, half day on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
Deputy Village Clerk
Activities Committee (Click for more information)
Click Here to Report a Street Light Out
Click Here for the Comprehensive Plan
Facts About Our Village
* Village of Monroe was incorporated on July 31, 1894.
* Village of Monroe added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1998.
* Village of Monroe designated 2nd Class Village (this classification refers to the number of people).
* Elevation: 765'
* 4,200 acres
* 6.54 sq. miles
* 27.3 miles of streets
* Parkland: 130 Acres
* Population (as of 2012): 8,580
* Main water source: Mombasha Lake (342 acres)