Important Information about the Covid-19/Coronavirus
Let me begin by stating that recent events related to COVID-19, and the outfall from them, are trying times for our residents, our village staff, our police, fire, ambulance departments. Our first priority is to the residents of our village, and as such, we are following the guidelines and protocols on how best to navigate through this for our residents’ health, welfare, and safety. We ask all our residents to follow the self guide protocol to minimize exposure
Learn more preventative tips:
2. New York State Department of Health
3. Orange County Department of Health
4. Or contact me at Village Hall: 845-782-8341
1. Wash hands frequently after you have been in the public.
2. Use hand sanitizer when available, with a minimum of 60% alcohol content.
3. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
4. Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
5. Cover your mouth or nose when you cough or sneeze.
6. Wear a facemask if you are sick.
7. Stay home if you are sick, except to seek medical attention.